♥Mike Charlene Lovely Forum♥
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristAineXtine
Admin
Admin
ChristAineXtine

[Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members! Empty
PostSubject: [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!   [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:09 pm

I was going around the forum just now and there is something which I noticed.
There is a total of 32 registered members in this forum, however 14 of these 32 members didn't post anything.
I am not reprimanding anyone here, but I'm just reminding all of the members of this forum to please help us in promoting our forum.
Now, for those who will not post anything in this forum after 1 month [starting today], then please expect that your account will be deleted from the forum.
Before we delete your account, one of the administrators will be sending you a warning through PM.
So, I hope I get this clear sweeties.
&& also, please help in promoting our MiSa forum, so that this forum will be active as much as possible, so yeah... that's it. Smile
Back to top Go down
xMiSa_Lovex
Are You Sure With This?
Are You Sure With This?
xMiSa_Lovex

PostSubject: Re: [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!   [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Orhkayy..I'll do mah best la!
Back to top Go down
twinsagil08

PostSubject: Re: [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!   [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 am

okay!!! Me too!!! sorry for that!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!   [Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Reminder] Attention All MCLF Members!
Page 1 of 1