♥Mike Charlene Lovely Forum♥
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!

Go down 
+2
babystarlet
josellemae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
josellemae
Admin
Admin
josellemae

All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! Empty
PostSubject: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Hello people!
As you have noticed, we have some changes regarding the forum. The ultimate objective of MCLF is to unite all MISA fans in one forum,and be as bonded, united as we all can be. We're pretty sure that by now, most of you should know about the basic rules in the forum. However, putting the rules and regulations in here is still needed, to prevent anything bad happen in the site.

The forum is running for amost months and for not being not so active, we will not be strict with you. But, hopefully, we hope that you guys can take a little time to read the rules and regulations, and also hope no one in here will break the rules.

So now, is that pretty clear of what I'm trying to say?

-

Rule 1: No Spamming/Flooding

This is very important. We do not wish anyone in here to spam and flood around the forum just to increase their number of posts. Post such as "Thanks for sharing" is considered a spam, clear that? To be more specific, please reply a thread at least 10 words and more. If we notice that the post you gave is meaningless, we'll delete it right away.

Rule 2: Be Active

Active in the forum is basically important too. We need everyone of you to be active to make our forum alive and updated. As you guys have joined the forum, it means that all of you should at least share some information or having some communication to get to know about each other.

We know that sometimes some of you can't make it online often, I'm pretty sure posting at least a post in a month will not be that difficult, am I right? So please be active in the forum as much as you can.

Rule 3: Do Not Go Out Of The Topic

By not going out of topic, you should know what it means. I know that sometimes one or two of you might goes out of a topic a little, please try not to post much about something that is unrelated. If there's a need that you guys would want to chat about, open a thread and then start your own topic in there.

Rule 4: No Bashing Each Other

As you have joined us, we are already a one big family. Meaning, we do not allow any members in here to bash each other. I know that sometimes people have different opinions in a topic but bashing is still not allowed in here.

Anyone found out bashing other members will be given a huge warning first. We will give him/her a chance. However, if there's a second time, we'll remove that member from the forum.

Rule 5: Signature Size

What you guys need to know about the signature size is that please try to limit the size of the signature as neat as possible. Do not over limit the page size of the forum.

Rule 6: Double Postings

Double postings means that you have posted twice of the same post or new post. If we notice that, we will merge the similar posts together under the same thread or deleted it, depends what kind of situation it is.

Rule 7: Credits

If you found any articles, edited graphics or etc and you want to share it with us, please do CREDIT the translator or the owner.

-

That's all for the rules for now. Thanks for taking your time to read the rules. We hope that none of you will break the rules above.

Lastly, please reply to this thread if you have read the rules and regulations! We need you to prove that you have read the rules and regulations! Thanks.

PS: The rules will be edited or added in the near future once the members in the forum increases or etc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.starmagic-creations.co.nr
babystarlet
babystarlet

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:34 am

read! Smile thanks for the rules update!
(this is kinda a less than 10 words / spam reply. =/ )
Back to top Go down
josellemae
Admin
Admin
josellemae

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:41 am

its okay, spamming in general boards what I mean in the rule 1. sorry for that! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.starmagic-creations.co.nr
lusciouslygirlish
Admin
Admin
lusciouslygirlish

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:20 am

Thank's for updating the forum mei...lol...
anyway, are you the one who made the portal banner?
I was surprised to it! thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikecharlene.net
xPinkMistx
xPinkMistx

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

okay, I understood and read it carefully!
Back to top Go down
iMike

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

okay, i understood carefully..
Back to top Go down
zunhuaxhechoi
zunhuaxhechoi

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

okay! got it!! make sure to foll0w!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!   All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All must read it: RULES and REGULATIONS!
Page 1 of 1