♥Mike Charlene Lovely Forum♥
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Hello our beloved MISAgangsters!!Smile

Welcome to Mike He Jun Xiang & Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin`s English Forum/

Hope that YOU enjoy staying at our Forum and we also hope that, you can be part of our family as well..

Thank You!

-MCLF Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lusciouslygirlish
Admin
Admin
lusciouslygirlish

MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! Empty
PostSubject: MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!   MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi all!

This is a very important announcement to all members who knows how to Photoshop!

Since our forum is new, we are currently in dire needs of designers.
The role of a designer is to help out in designing some work for the forums.If there you have been looking for some avenue to contribute to MCLF, and you possess the skill, please do not hesitate to offer your help! We would really appreciate it if you would help us out as we are currently experiencing a dire shortage of designers.

For those who are interested, you can either reply in this thread to let me know you’re interested, or you can drop me a PM.

In advance.. I would like to thank you guys very much for the help! I really hope that we would be able to recruit designers because we really need all the help that we can get. Please do consider this invitation and request if you really know how to Photoshop!

p.s: For those who reply in this thread, please wait for my PM so we can get things discussed..(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikecharlene.net
swt_anjo559
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
swt_anjo559

MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!   MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 am

I'll be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
LubnaNoorani
Designer
Designer

PostSubject: Re: MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!   MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:58 am

I know how to photoshop. i will be glad to help. i will wait for ur PM to discuss ur exact demand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!   MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCLF Announcements: Impt request! To all members who knows how to Photoshop, please read!
Page 1 of 1